Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuwon shinkafa with dried okro soup recipe. To cook tuwon shinkafa with dried okro soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup:
- Take 2 cup of white rice.
- Get of Dried okro,Pepper 2, bonnet2,tomatoes 1 large,sliced onions.
- Prepare 1 of medium dry fish.
- You need of Seasonings,garlic powder,fresh ginger, cloves powder.
- Use to taste of Maggie and salt.
- Provide of p.
Steps to make Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup:
- Wash rice,set pot on fire, add water and allow to boil then add rice..
- Allow to cook soft for 30mins,use motar to grind it softer,and then allow it to simmer for 5mins then grind again and mold it..
- Wash and grate okro,grind your peppers,soak dry fish in warm water and set aside..
- Set pot on fire,add vegetable oil sliced onions grinded pepper,fish,maggi,salt,glove powde,garlic and ginger.
- Add water and allow to cook for 15mins,add your grated okro and allow to cook for 5mins.okro soup is ready to serve with your tuwon shinkafa..
If you find this Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.