Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked chicken,creamy veggies & Bombay potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken,creamy veggies & Bombay potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked chicken,creamy veggies & Bombay potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken,creamy veggies & bombay potatoes recipe. You can cook baked chicken,creamy veggies & bombay potatoes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked chicken,creamy veggies & Bombay potatoes:
- Provide 1 of whole chicken.
- Take of Ginger.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Get 1 of medium Onion.
- Provide 3 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- You need 500 ml of plain Yoghurt.
- Take 1 of Tspn Salt.
- Take of Some sugar.
- Get 2 Tbs of cooking Oil.
- Get 2 Tbs of dried Oregano.
- Provide 1 of Tspn Tumeric powder.
Steps to make Baked chicken,creamy veggies & Bombay potatoes:
- Make a marinade by putting all the ingredients except the chicken in a food processor. Make sure your mixture is smooth..
- Cut your chicken into desired pieces..
- Wash it thoroughly under cold water..
- Dry it & make piercings/cuttings on it..
- Put all the pieces in a bowl that can be covered or in a Ziploc bag. Pour your marinade to coat the pieces evenly..
- Cover & refrigerate for about 2-8 hours.
- Pre-heat your oven,drain the excess marinade & place your chicken into a baking tray/dish..
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes..
- If you want your chicken extra crispy,then for the last 15 minutes,bake it on the grilling rack..
- Serve with a side dish of your choice..
If you find this Baked chicken,creamy veggies & Bombay potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.