Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn capsicum curry recipe. To cook sweet corn capsicum curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry:
- Get 2 medium sized of Capsicum.
- Take 1 Cup of Sweet Corn.
- Take 6 buds of Garlic.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 medium sized of Onion.
- You need 2 medium sized of Tomato.
- Get 8-10 of Kaju.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Provide 8 – 10 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 of Dry Kashmiri red chilli.
Instructions to make Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry:
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil. Now add ginger, garlic, onion and fry for 1 min. Now add kaju..
- Then add tomato, salt and ¼ cup water & cover and cook 3 to 4 mins on low flame. After cooking it and cool it completely and grind it..
- Heat a pan and add 3 tbsp Oil. Now add jeera, curry leaves and green chilli and fry for few seconds..
- Now add dry Kashmiri red chillli powder..
- Now add haldi powder and dhaniya powder and mix well. Then add tomato and onion paste..
- Now add ¼ cup water and mix well. Cover and cook 3 mins..
- Now add fresh cream and mix well. Add corn and mix well then cover and cook 2 mins on low flame..
- Now add garam masala, capsicum, kasuri methi and ¼ cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook 4 min. on low flame..
- Now add coriander and serve..
If you find this Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.