Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe. To cook oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest:
- Prepare 250 g of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Use of Food colour I used yellow n orange.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1/4 cup of yoghurt or mala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pilau masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of biryani masala optional.
- Prepare 1 TSP of any other spice you like I choose tumeric and paprika.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Oil.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest:
- Put the rice in a bake proof bowl to bake and 2 cups water,salt to taste and alittle oil.cover with aluminium foil.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Season the chicken with salt and massage with crushed garlic and ginger and lemon juice.
- Now let's work on the sauce or rojo.grate the tomato and carrots you can also blend with a blender.
- Add the yoghurt.
- For the pilau masala and biryani masala awake their flavours by dry frying in a hot pan for a minute add them to the tomatoes also add any other spices and mix.
- Add the chicken and wrap this mixture in a double layer of cling film.
- Put the chicken and rice in an baking tray and bake for 50 minutes.10 minutes to time dissolve the food colour in water make holes in the rice and put it in and put it back to finish baking.
- Cut the onions and Deep fry in oil till brown.
- Serve the meal with the chicken on top of the rice then the sauce garnish with the deep fried onions and dhania or spring onion.cover with foil paper.
If you find this Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.