Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably buy many food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori-style baked chicken breast with melted cheese recipe. You can have tandoori-style baked chicken breast with melted cheese using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 piece of ●Ginger (grated).
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Plain yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Japanese curry roux.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ◎ Water.
- Take 1 of use as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese.
Steps to make Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese:
- Put the ◎ ingredient in a large heatproof glass bowl. Cover with cling film and microwave at 600 W for 1-2 minutes. Mix the roux well while it is still hot..
- Add the ● ingredients to the bowl and stir..
- Slice the chicken breast thinly into bite sized pieces..
- Put the chicken breast and the mixed seasonings into a plastic bag. Squeeze out the air from the bag and tie the bag. Rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the prepared chicken leaving a little space in between..
- Sprinkle melting cheese over the prepared chicken. Preheat the oven to 200℃. Bake for 20 minutes. Spoon the melted cheese on the tray over the chicken..
- It can also look appealing when baked in a oven-proof dish with cheese scattered on top. In this case, arrange the chicken to overlap slightly, and bake at 180℃ oven for 30~40 minutes..
- Remember to slice the chicken thinly, otherwise it may not cook through..
If you find this Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.