Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can have easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Take 1/3 cup of real butter.
- You need 1 of purple onion chopped fine.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic minced fine.
- Get 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 3 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of large broccoli crown cut into small florets.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (grate it off the block for better melting).
Instructions to make EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Put butter onion, broccoli, garlic and spices and sauté for about 3-4 minutes. Mix in the flour forming a roux and whisk until golden brown..
- Reduce heat to medium low and slowly whisk in half and half and the chicken broth. Simmer 20 minutes uncovered then stir in the cheese. Pairs well with homemade rolls or garlic knots and a side salad..
If you find this EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.