Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe. To cook oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Get 1 of random chicken – legs, drums, breast etc – 14 pieces for 4 ppl, in tray and seasoned w s&p and lots of Cajun spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 as needed of olive oil.
- Get 4 of sweet potatoes, each cut in to 6 chips.
- Prepare 1 as needed of garlic, salt, pepper, Rosemary and oil, w stale bread and blend to crumbs.
- Provide 1/2 of Apple shredded.
- Prepare 1 of onion shredded.
- Provide 2 of carrots shredded.
- Take 1 of white cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 of red cabbage shredded.
- You need 4 of halved sweetcorns.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, peel of.
- Prepare 1 of mint or parsley.
- You need 1 of yoghurt, mustard, vinegar.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Rub chicken with seasoning, garlic, spices and oil and corn flour til coated.
- Add potatoes to pan, salt and pepper and olive oil and corn meal.
- Add chicken to bottom of oven and chips to middle, 20 mins at 190 C.
- 2 -3 tables flour, add a little water to make a paste, use to stick breadcrumbs to chicken. return to tray back in oven for 40 mins.
- Mix slaw with dressing made of 3 tables yoghurt, s&p, good teaspoon mustard, 1-2 tsp ww vinegar, splash olive oil. add small handful of fresh mint or parsley.
- Put corn to char on griddle.
- Add lemon peel to jug w table spoon fine sugar, squeeze in juice and add in whole lemon. any mint? top with ice and fill w water. mix.
If you find this Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.