Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sop tekwan (fish balls soup) recipe. You can cook sop tekwan (fish balls soup) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup):
- Prepare 250 gram of shrimps, shelled, finely chopped (shells for stock).
- Provide 1 1/2 of litter water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Take 25 gram of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water.
- Provide 25 g of dried Lily buds soaked in hot water until tender, knotted.
- Take 1 of yam bean, cut into strips (optional).
- Prepare 2 of spring chinese parsley, coarsely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of Fried shallots.
- Provide of Sambal (optional).
- Take of Lime juice (optional).
- Provide of Fried vermicelli noodles (for serving).
- Get of Boiling Carrots for serving (optional).
- Use of For the Fish Balls :.
- Take 250 gram of fish fillet (I use Spanish mackerel).
- You need 175 gram of cornstarch.
- Prepare 25 gram of plan flour.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 100 cc of water.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Take of Spices (ground):.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
Instructions to make SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup):
- For the stock : Roast shirmp shells until they turn red. Add 1 1/2 litters water, bring to the boil and simmer for 1/2 hour. Strain the stock, reduce heat and continue to cook until the stock boil..
- For the Fish Balls: Mix ingredients for the fish balls. Shape a teaspoon of mixture into ball and toss into water or just shape with spoon and toss into water until just cooked..
- Heat the Margarine and saute the ground spices. Add shrimps, mushrooms, Lily buds and yam bean. Continue to fry until soft. Add to the shirmp stock. Before removing from the heat, add fish ball, salt, spring onion and parsely..
- Serving suggestion: transfer the soup into a bowl, add soften rice vermicelli (optional), and garnish with fried shallots and serve with chilli sauce..
If you find this SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.