Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect TANDOORI CHICKEN (Oven Baked) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect TANDOORI CHICKEN (Oven Baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TANDOORI CHICKEN (Oven Baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken (oven baked) recipe. You can have tandoori chicken (oven baked) using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make TANDOORI CHICKEN (Oven Baked):
- Provide 4 of Chicken leg pieces.
- Get 2 tbsp of cayenne chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of normal chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- Provide 6 tbsp of thick yogurt.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take Pinch of Food colour.
- Provide Piece of Charcoal.
- Take As needed of Desi ghee.
Instructions to make TANDOORI CHICKEN (Oven Baked):
- Wash the chicken cleanly at keep it until water soaks out compleately..
- Make perfect halal cuts on chicken to depth of bone, so that meat could hold the spices and get marinated well..
- Mix all marinade’s together in a big mixing bowl. Apply the marinating paste finely to the chicken and cover the bowl with aluminum foil or food cover..
- Keep the bowl in refrigerator for minimum of 4hours..
- After the perfect marination, pre-heat the oven 230’c for 10 minutes..
- Grease the griller with oil and place the chicken legs on it, keep the griller in oven for 20 minutes at 230’c..
- After 20 minutes flip the chicken legs and again grill for 10minutes at 230’c..
- Now cover the bottoms of chicken legs with aluminum foil to avoid heat while eating and will be comfortable to hold..
- Smoking: To get that authentic tandoor baked aroma in our oven baked chicken we should keep a fully turned on charcoal piece in a disposable or piece of aluminum foil and drop a tb.spoon of ghee on it. Cover the vessel that chicken may absorb Smokey aroma for 5 minutes..
- Serve the TANDOORI CHICKEN with hot, followed by veggie salad..
- Having hardcore and variety of weird friends gives you to learn and try new things in life. So how this vegetarian learnt cooking non-vegetarian dishes. Looks delicious and perfectly baked. Try it and enjoy….. #inspiredchef #wings2cooking_simiZkitchen.
If you find this TANDOORI CHICKEN (Oven Baked) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.