Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Colorful tossed idlis recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Colorful tossed idlis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful tossed idlis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful tossed idlis recipe. To cook colorful tossed idlis you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Colorful tossed idlis:
- Take 4-6 of idlis.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped green capsicum.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped red capsicum.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 5-6 of curry leaves for tempering.
Instructions to make Colorful tossed idlis:
- Make fresh batch of Idlis and let them cool. Cut in cubes..
- In a pan, take oil, once slightly hot, add mustard,cumin,sesame seeds, curry leaves. Once spluttered, add ginger garlic chilli paste and sauté for a minute.Add red and green capsicum and sauté for 2 mins.Now add boiled corn, salt, pepper powder, lemon juice and mix well. Once done, take it off the gas..
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve these colourful scrumptious idli bites!.
- Tip: if you don’t mind some more calories, add fried noodles to make it more crunchy!!.
If you find this Colorful tossed idlis recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.