Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Pig Carrot Treats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Pig Carrot Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Pig Carrot Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini pig carrot treats recipe. To cook mini pig carrot treats you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Pig Carrot Treats:
- Take 1/4 cup of finely shredded or chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of bran.
- Use 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Use 1/2-1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Mini Pig Carrot Treats:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and place the rack in the middle of the oven..
- Combine carrots, oil and cheese in a large bowl, stirring until they’re mixed..
- Add the flour, bran and baking powder to your Combine carrots, oil and cheese in a large bowl, stirring until they’re mixed..
- Slowly add the water, starting with 1/2 cup and mixing. You want your dough to be moist but not soggy and wet. If needed, gradually add a bit more water..
- Knead your dough for about a minute.Roll our the dough on a floured surface until it is about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into squares (or use your favorite cookie cutter) and place them on a lightly greased baking sheet..
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, just until the treats turn brown and get slightly hard. You don’t want them overdone because they will harden up a bit more as they cool..
- Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container..
If you find this Mini Pig Carrot Treats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.