Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Turkish Andana Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Turkish Andana Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked turkish andana kebab recipe. To cook baked turkish andana kebab you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Turkish Andana Kebab:
- Get 500 gms of chicken mince.
- You need 2 tsp of salt or as your taste.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sumac powder optional.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Take 1 of small size green or red bell pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Use 4 of green chilli.
- Use 1 cup of coriander and mint.
- Get 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 of small piece of coal.
Steps to make Baked Turkish Andana Kebab:
- Sb sey phley ap ney qeemey ko achi trhan wash kar ke khush krna hai phr is mey taman spices add krni hai..yaani ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, paprika, coriander powder, sumac and yoghurt.
- Blender mey ye qeema leyna hai phr is mey spices ke baad bareek pyaz kati hoe, green chilli kati hoe dhania podina and small cubes mey kati hoe shimla mirch add krni hai.
- Phr blender mey sbko blend kar lain.
- Phr Coiley ko aag mey red kar ke is qeemey ke uper kisi bowl mey rakh dain or few drops oil ke daalain or phr dhak dain…
- Ap ney ab is ko stick ki madad sey kabab shape mey sari kabab ready krni preheat oven mey 20 minutes bake karain…mazedar Turkish kabab ready hain.
If you find this Baked Turkish Andana Kebab recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.