Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe. You can have oven baked mince and mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Take 1 kg of bag of potatoes.
- Provide 1 kg of Beef mince meat.
- Use 4 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of original aromat.
- Get 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk/4tbsp powdered milk.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce.
Instructions to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Peel off your potatoes, cut them into cubes and rinse them and bring them to boil with the chicken cubes.
- Once they are soft and the water is finished add your rama, milk and aromat and stir while you mash and switch off the stove leaving the pot on the hot plate..
- Fry the chopped onion with the spices.
- Once fried add the mince meat and stir. A few minutes later add 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce and leave to fry till cooked..
- Once both the mash and mince are cooked put them on an oven pan making layers of both the potatoes and mince and bake for about 20min at 150 degrees and serve with any salad of your choice. Delicious!.
If you find this Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.