Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower cheese "breadsticks" recipe. You can have cauliflower cheese "breadsticks" using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks":
- Take 1 large of cauliflower head.
- Provide 2 of egg whites.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Marinara sauce for dipping.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks":
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Clean and remove cauliflower leaves and core. Cut into small chunks..
- Place cauliflower chunks into a food processor. Pulse until you get a "rice" consistency. You can also grate the cauliflower to get the same effect if you dont have a food processor..
- Put the cauliflower rice into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, place a kitchen towel or cheese cloth to ring out excess liquid from cauliflower..
- Put cooked cauliflower into the bowl with the kitchen towel and ring out as much water as you can..
- Increase your oven temperature to 450°F..
- In a large bowl, mix the ringed out cauliflower, egg whites, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and cheese..
- Spread this cauliflower mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and form it into a rectangle with about 1/4-1/2 thickness..
- Bake the cauliflower for about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the remaining cheese for the topping. Sprinkle with garlic salt and a bit more Italian seasoning. Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes until bubbly and golden brown..
- Once cooled, cut cauliflower into sticks and serve warm with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce..
If you find this Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.