Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe. To make oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies you only need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies:
- You need of Tandoori Chicken:.
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- Use 1 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Tandoori spice mix.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger – thumb size.
- Take 1 of chilli.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Coriander to garnish.
- Use of Veggies.
- Get 2 of onions cut into chunks.
- You need of Red and green pepper in chunks.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Rice.
- Use of Steamed basmati.
Steps to make Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies:
- Squeeze lemon and salt over the chicken and leave for half hour or so. Meanwhile, blitz together ginger, garlic, chilli, yoghurt and spice mix. Pour over chicken and rub in. Cook in hot oven for 25 mins in a non stick dish..
- In a non stick hot pan add onions and peppers and oil and cook for approx half hour till the veggies are soft caramelised and sweet. Approx 25 mins. Serve with steamed basmati..
If you find this Oven baked tandoor chicken and sizzling veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.