Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe. To cook eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour):
- Prepare 1+3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flavorless oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Take 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Get 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Provide 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour):
- Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup oil until smooth..
- Add 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon vanilla essence to the sugar and oil mixture and beat well..
- Mix the dry ingredients (1 cup whole-wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder) and add to the liquid mixture through a sieve. Slowly fold until no dry patches are visible..
- Add 2 cups of shredded carrots and 1/2 cup walnuts to this mixture. Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45mins at 350F. Once done, let the cake cool down..
- To prepare the frosting, add 1/4 cup softened butter, remaining 3/4 cups sugar and 4 oz cream cheese to a bowl. Beat well to form a smooth frosting. Layer the top of the cooled cake with the frosting. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon if you like..
If you find this Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.