Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat Carrot Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Carrot Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Carrot Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat carrot cake recipe. To cook whole wheat carrot cake you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Carrot Cake:
- Take 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Use 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of grated carrots.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of dried apricots chopped.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Carrot Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Mix apple sauce and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Then add eggs, vanilla and carrots..
- Mix in salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger..
- Add baking soda and baking powder. It is important to add these ingredients separate from the rest but just before the flour as they will give your batter some air bubbles..
- Add the flour. Once it is completely mixed in, add the apricots and sunflower seeds..
- Pour the batter into a greased tin and bake for 1 hour..
If you find this Whole Wheat Carrot Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.