Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indori Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indori Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indori poha recipe. You can cook indori poha using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indori Poha:
- Provide 200 grams of poha /flattened rice.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Take of Few green chillies chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get leaves of few curry.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of jeeravan masala.
- You need 1 of juice of a lemon.
- Provide of As required oil.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 of th tsp fennel seeds.
- Take Handful of roasted peanuts.
- Take of As required chat masala.
- Prepare of As per taste red chilli powder.
- Take of Pomegranate pearls(optional).
- You need Handful of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Indori Poha:
- Wash poha nicely drain out excess water. Now add around 1/8 th cup water and keep poha aside for 10-15 mins. Then take poha add sugar and salt and mix it well..
- Assemble all ingredients for tadka.Now take a pan add oil add hing then add mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chillies and curry leaves let it splutter then add Turmeric powder and little salt..
- Finally add the already soaked poha and switch off the flame and mix it well. Now put in a steamer and allow to cook on steam for 10-15 mins. Switch off the flame..
- Now add jeeranvan powder,chat masala,red chilli powder and squeeze lemon juice. Mix it well..
- Now for garnishing,invert the poha into a bowl,then add roasted peanuts, coriander leaves, chopped onion, and finally add thick sev. You can add pomegranate pearls as well. I have avoided..
If you find this Indori Poha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.