Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Almu's fish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almu's fish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almu's fish soup recipe. You can cook almu's fish soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Almu's fish soup:
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 300 g of ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Provide strands of Saffron.
- Get of Oregano, tarragon and sage dried leaves to season.
- You need of Ground black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves or a teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 250 grams of white fish (coley).
- Provide 250 grams of salmon.
- Get 100 g of raw king prawns peeled.
- Get of Water.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Almu's fish soup:
- Slice the onion and sautee for 5 minutes in a heavy bottom pan with a bit of olive oil..
- Soak saffron in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, bay leaves,herbs, garlic and stir to coat everything well. Place fish and seafood on top of the tomatoes..
- Add the soaked saffron liquid and enough water to cover the fish. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce temperature and simmer for 8 minutes. Once fish cooked strain fish out of the broth and carry boiling for extra 5 minutes adding salt and pepper to taste. Return fish to soup and serve with crusty bread..
If you find this Almu's fish soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.