Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pie recipe. To make sweet potato pie you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Pie:
- Take 2 (8 inch) of pie crusts.
- Get 4 of sweet potatoes (about 2 lbs).
- You need 1 cups of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 14 oz. of can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place sweet potatoes in oven and bake until done. Once done peel and mash in large bowl. (Some boil the potatoes which is fine however is take all the good Flavor out of the potatoe – just remember to drain when finished).
- Add sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, condensed milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla to potatoes; whisk until mixture is smooth. Pour evenly into crusts..
- Bake until edges of filling are set and center is soft, 28 to 30 minutes. Cover edges of crust with foil to prevent over browning, if necessary. Cool on wire rack..
If you find this Sweet Potato Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.