Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sam's baked turkey taco eggrolls recipe. To make sam's baked turkey taco eggrolls you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of broccoli slaw (shredded broccoli and carrot mix).
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of shredded Colby cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of freshly shredded ginger root.
- Take 4 tbsp of Sam's Taco Seasoning (or your favorite taco seasoning mix).
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 12 of egg roll wrappers.
Instructions to make Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls:
- On medium high heat, brown ground turkey and 2 tbsp of Sam's Taco Seasoning. Do not drain. Once cooked through, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels..
- In same pan over medium high heat add broccoli slaw, ginger and soy sauce. Mix well..
- Mix water and cornstarch until dissolved and add to broccoli slaw mix. Stir until incorporated well and sauce begins to thicken and cook off. I made this recipe to coat the broccoli slaw with flavor not a thick sauce so you shouldn't have a runny sauce at the bottom of your pan..
- Once the broccoli slaw mix is tender yet still crunchy, add the turkey back into the pan and add the remaining 2 tbsp of taco seasoning. Stir well and add a tablespoon of water if needed. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes then remove from heat to cool..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Lay out egg roll wrappers and shredded cheese next to your working space..
- Place a small bowl of water next to your wrappers as well to seal the seams of your egg rolls..
- Place an egg roll wrapper in front of you facing up like a diamond. Add 3-4 tablespoons of the broccoli slaw mix to the middle of the egg roll wrapper. Add 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheese over filling. Now take the bottom point of the wrapper and fold over the middle upwards over the filling and tuck back behind the filling. Fold in the corner points on the sides to the middle and then finish rolling the entire roll upwards. Once you've rolled the whole egg roll, dip your finger in water and moisten the inside of the top point to seal the egg roll and keep it from coming apart while cooking..
- Spray both sides of the egg roll with non stick cooking spray and place on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 8 minutes each side turning halfway through for even cooking. Remove from oven, let cool and garnish with extra cheese, salsa and sour cream or your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.