Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked drumsticks marinated in yogurt recipe. To cook baked drumsticks marinated in yogurt you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt:
- Prepare 10 piece of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Take 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Marinade.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of Plain Yogurt or Kefir.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Green Onion.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Your favourite herb based spices.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
Steps to make Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt:
- Mix all the ingredients for Marinade in large bowl.
- Put all the drumsticks in the marinade and mix well. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for several hours. The longer the better!.
- In several hours, start by preheating oven to 350°F..
- Remove drumsticks from the marinade one at a time and cover entirely with breadcrumbs. They will stick very well..
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the drumsticks on top. When all the drumsticks are in, place the sheet in the oven and bake for about 50 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.