Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Flounder Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Flounder Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flounder Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flounder soup recipe. To make flounder soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Flounder Soup:
- Take 100 grams of Flounder cutoffs.
- Take 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Wakame seaweed (dried).
- Use 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of to garnish Mitsuba.
Steps to make Flounder Soup:
- Wash the flounder cutoffs and wipe away any excess moisture. Coat with the sake and salt and set aside. Re-hydrate the wakame seaweed..
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil in a pot. Add the soy sauce and a pinch of salt to flavor..
- Add the flounder cutoffs and lightly simmer. Remove any scum. Taste, and if you find it's not salty enough add more salt..
- Put the cooked cutoffs and wakame in a bowl. Pour in the soup from Step 1, and top with mitsuba and it's ready..
If you find this Flounder Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.