Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato and Egg Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato and Egg Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato and Egg Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and egg cups recipe. You can cook sweet potato and egg cups using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato and Egg Cups:
- Use 1 lb (450 g) of sweet potato, julienne(4cups).
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped,(1cup).
- You need 7 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get pinch of pepper and cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Potato and Egg Cups:
- Greace your muffin tin..
- Wash the sweet potato and julienne. Microwave about 4 mins or until it gets soft enough to line your muffin tin. Set aside and allow it to cool..
- Peel and chop the onion and microwave about 4 mins to cook the water..
- Preheart your oven to 375F°/190℃..
- Place the onion, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir them all to combine well..
- Put your sweet potato in your muffin tin and press a little to make cups..
- Pour the egg mixture onto your sweet potato cups..
- Put them in your oven and bake about 20 mins or untill the eggs set..
- Remove from your oven and allow them to cool. Enjoy your sweet warm cups♪.
If you find this Sweet Potato and Egg Cups recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.