Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato recipe. To make sweet potato you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato:
- Take of INGREDIENTS for 7 Cakes.
- Use 300 g of Sweet Potato.
- You need 90 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 g of Butter.
- Get 60 g of Milk.
- Provide 60 g of Egg Yolk (about 3 egg yolks).
Steps to make Sweet Potato:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Wrap the sweet potato with aluminum foil and bake for 60min..
- Peel the sweet potato and add to a medium saucepan..
- Preheat oven to 400 F..
- Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Add the sugar, butter and milk to the saucepan. Heat over medium heat until melted..
- Add the egg yolk and bring to a boil over medium heat for 5 min or until hardened (see picture)..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups. Brush the egg yolk (ingredients for exterior) on the tops of the cakes..
- Bake for 15 min or until the tops are lightly browned..
If you find this Sweet Potato recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.