Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken recipe. To make baked chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken:
- Use of Chicken,.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste,.
- Use of lemon juice,.
- Take of Greek yogurt,.
- Provide of red chilli powder,.
- Provide of chicken tikka masala,.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Baked Chicken:
- Baked chikan pieces.
- Chikan pieces7, ginger garlic paste 2 tablespoone, lemon juice1 ablespoon, Greek yougert half cup, red chilli powder 1 table spoon, chikan tika msala 7 tablespoons, olive oil 1 spoon, salt to taste..
- Chikan ke pieces py cut lagake spices, yougrt,lemon juice aur olive oil lagake 2hours ke lye marinate hony ke lye fridge ma rakh dain.. phr 200 c' py preheated oven ma greased try py chikan pieces rakh dain 30 minutes ke lye bake hony ko.. 15 mnt bd chikan ki side chng krn phr 10 mnt bd grill py 5 mnt dain. Then Baked chikan is ready to served..#eiduladha.
If you find this Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.