Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup Made with the Cooking Liquid recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup Made with the Cooking Liquid recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese hot and sour soup made with the cooking liquid recipe. You can have taiwanese hot and sour soup made with the cooking liquid using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup Made with the Cooking Liquid:
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 10 grams of Dried and salted wakame seaweed.
- You need 300 ml of Cooking liquid from.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of katakuriko + 2 teapoons of water Katakuriko slurry.
- Take 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use 1 of Ra-yu.
Steps to make Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup Made with the Cooking Liquid:
- Slice the onion thinly. Soak the wakame seaweed in water to remove the excess salt, then chop into bite-sized pieces..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, heat sesame oil and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the wakame seaweed and sauté quickly..
- Add the cooking liquid and turn up the heat. When the liquid comes to a boil, skim off the scum, and season with salt, pepper, and soy sauce..
- When it comes to a boil again, reduce the heat to low and add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the soup. Beat the egg and drop it in the soup while stirring with a ladle..
- When it comes to a boil again, add the vinegar and mix it lightly. Turn off the heat, add desirable amount of ra-yu and it is done..
- I simplified the soup by adding onion and wakame seaweed this time, but you could add other ingredients such as tofu for a heartier soup..
If you find this Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup Made with the Cooking Liquid recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.