Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes recipe. You can have slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Use 8 of Chicken legs.
- Get 1 of Lemon Pepper Marinade.
- Take 6 small of Russet Potatoes (cut into wedges).
- Take 1/2 large of Green Bell Peppers (chopped coarsely).
- Take 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Adobo Seasoning.
- Take 1 of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1 of Steak Seasoning.
Instructions to make Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Marinate chicken in lemon pepper marinade for 30 minutes (be sure chicken is covered completely).
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Drain (and discard excess marinade) from chicken, season with garlic salt, steak seasoning, Adobo seasoning and parsley flakes.
- Place seasoned chicken in casserole dish or baking pan, bake for approx. 45 minutes..
- Clean potatoes and cut into wedges. Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with garlic salt. (add to chicken after it has baked for 45 minutes)..
- Coarsely chop green bell pepper and add to chicken and potatoes (after chicken has cooked for 45 minutes).
- Be sure not to cover chicken with potatoes or peppers!.
- Bake for additional 45 minutes, basting chicken and potatoes with juice and drippings from chicken…..
- Serve with side salad or seasonal veggies and ENJOY!.
If you find this Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.