Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tami's baked chicken in a yogurt sauce recipe. To make tami's baked chicken in a yogurt sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce:
- Take 8-10 pieces of bone in chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of plain yogurt.
- Provide 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- You need 1/2 of of fresh lemon.
- Take 1 of Maggi Chicken bouillon cube.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350° remove chicken from yogurt sauce and place on a broiler pan cook chicken 30 minutes then turn and cook additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.
- In a bowl add all ingredients in a bowl (except the chicken) make sure to break up the cube very good, stir until mixed well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken and coat all pieces well. Refrigerate over night..
If you find this Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.