Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe. To make mashed maple sweet potatoes you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed maple sweet potatoes:
- Prepare 4 of large sweet potatoes.
- Take 1/2 c of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 c of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 c of packed brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 c of maple syrup.
- Get 1 c of chopped pecans.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 c of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Mashed maple sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×11 baking dish..
- Skin and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Steam the sweet potatoes until soft..
- Mash the warm sweet potatoes with the butter, cream, vanilla, brown sugar, salt, 1/2 c maple syrup, 1 c chopped pecans and eggs..
- Spread mashed sweet potato into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tbsp maple syrup and 1/4 c pecans..
- Bake sweet potatoes in preheated oven until heated through, about 30-35 minutes..
If you find this Mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.