Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe. To make baked breakfast chocolate donuts you only need 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Prepare of Ingredients for donuts:-.
- Take 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coca powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 3/4 cup of Curd.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Extra vargin olive oil.
- Use 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Take of Ingredients for making chocolate glaze:-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet dark chocolate chopped/chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Prepare of Ingredients for garnishing:-.
- You need 1/4 cup of Different type of sprinkles (optional).
- Get of Others:-.
- Prepare bag of Piping.
- Use of Donut pan.
- Provide of Big pan.
- You need bowl of Small.
- Provide of Spatula.
Steps to make Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Steps for preparing donuts:-.
- Preheat oven at 190*c for 10 minutes..
- Grease the donut pan generously with olive oil and keep aside to be used later..
- In a medium size bowl add 1 cup almond flour,1/2 cup cocoa powder,1/8 tsp salt and 1/2tsp baking soda..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl add 3/4 cup of curd and 1/3 cup sugar, whisk well until sugar dissolves properly..
- Now add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1tsp of vanilla essence to curd sugar mixture and whisk well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk well until uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to piping bag,cut the corner of the bag with scissor..
- Pipe the batter evenly into the donut pan,don't fill cavaities more than 2/3..
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 -18 minutes until the dough has risen and is firm to the touch.Mine done at 15 minutes.(Every oven is different so keep an eye while baking).
- Allow the donuts to cool for 15 minutes, then gently remove from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.(Be gentle while removing doughnuts from the pan as they are soft and easily get broken)..
- Steps for preparing chocolate glaze:-.
- Take a big pan half way fill with water, place on medium heat and bring to simmer..
- Place a small bowl on top of the big pan,make sure the bottom of the small pan is not touching the water..
- Now add chopped chocolate and butter to the bowl and stir occasionally with spatula until smooth and melted..
- Dip the top of each donuts into the glaze and return to the wire cooling rack carefully.(work with 1 donut at a time).
- Top donuts with sprinkles of your choice while glaze is still wet..
- Let the glaze set for 10-15 minutes, then serve delicious and healthy breakfast donuts to you family..
If you find this Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.