Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Vegetable Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable curry recipe. You can have easy vegetable curry using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetable Curry:
- Use 1 of Carrot, halved and sliced.
- Take 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper, cut into squares.
- Take 1/2 of Zucchini, halved and sliced.
- You need 3 of Spring onions, finely sliced.
- Use 1/2 of Red onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow currypaste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 of Peanutoil.
- Use 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Easy Vegetable Curry:
- Preheat a pan on high heat, add some peanutoil and fry the ginger and the garlic for about one minute. Add all the vegetables and cook them untill they are tender. Add the currypaste, garam masala and a bit of water. Let cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with some salt and serve it with some jasminrice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.