Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bok Choy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bok Choy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup recipe. You can have bok choy soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Soup:
- Get 1 head of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Use 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
- Take 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- Use 1 cube of pork bouillon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 1/2-1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get of Serve with:.
- Take of White rice.
Instructions to make Bok Choy Soup:
- Wash bok choy and cut in 1/2 inch to 1inch square pieces. Separate greens and stalk and set aside..
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot. Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Add bok choy stalk and cook until soft, about five minutes. Add soy sauce and ground black pepper and stir until well coated..
- Add water to pot and bring to a boil. Add fish sauce, beef bouillon, pork bouillon, salt, and crushed red pepper. Bring mixture back to a boil stirring occasionally..
- Mix bok choy greens in pot and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until greens and stalks and desired tenderness, about 30 minutes..
If you find this Bok Choy Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.