Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chorizo hash recipe. You can cook sweet potato chorizo hash using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash:
- You need 12 oz of chorizo.
- You need 3 of large sweet potatoes, skin on, diced into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes.
- Take 3 of large onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- Use 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of freshly chopped rosemary.
- Use Pinch of ground pepper.
- Provide 4-8 of eggs.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and 1 tsp salt, sauté until soft and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl add the diced potatoes, olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, paprika, pinch of pepper and rosemary. When the onions are done, add to the potatoes and mix together.
- Pour the mixture on the greased sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring a few times, until the potatoes are soft and browned.
- During the last ten minutes, cook the the chorizo in a pan until done.
- Once the potatoes are done, layer into a large pie pan, next layer in the the chorizo, and then using a measuring cup, create 4-8 vessels to crack the eggs into. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees, until the eggs are cooked. Top with some pepper..
If you find this Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.