Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Palak (Spinach) Mushroom Recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Palak (Spinach) Mushroom Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Palak (Spinach) Mushroom Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy palak (spinach) mushroom recipe recipe. To make creamy palak (spinach) mushroom recipe you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Palak (Spinach) Mushroom Recipe:
- Provide 8 Pieces of Mushroom.
- Use 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1 Pinch of Oregano.
- Use 1 Tea Spoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1 Pinch of Tandoori Seasoning.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
Steps to make Creamy Palak (Spinach) Mushroom Recipe:
- Take milk in a pan and reduce it at medium to low flame, add cream cheese and black pepper powder and blend it..
- Heat oil in a pan and add vegetables..
- Saute it for sometime and add a paste of spinach and mushroom roots along with thickened milk and cook it for sometime..
- Pour this paste inside mushroom's empty space..
- Take mozzarella cheese and mix all the herbs and form boll shapes and decorate mushroom as shown in the image..
- Either saute it in an appam try or bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degree centigrade in an oven..
- Prepare a gravy of leftover fillings and thickened milk and add baked mushroom and serve it with chapatis..
If you find this Creamy Palak (Spinach) Mushroom Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.