Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes recipe. To make garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes:
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Use 1 tbs of chopped parsley.
- Get to taste of salt and blackpepper.
- Take 3 tbs of melted butter.
- Take 2 tbs of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheated your oven to 350 F and cut each potato into quarters or 1 1/2 inch per pieces. And roasted about 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Lay them on the baking tray with parchment papper or cooking spray. And mashed with fork gently not too much or they will end up breaking and mashed, just flatten a lil bit.
- Mix together butter, garlic parsley and brush or pour it to potato. and sprinkle it wih salt and pepper and parmesan cheese. And broil it until they are golden brown and crispy about 15 minutes..
If you find this Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.