Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts recipe. You can cook low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Get 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 50 grams of ● Joshinko.
- Prepare 30 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Get 150 grams of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- Take 20 grams of Melted butter (unsalted).
- Get of Matcha tea flavor:.
- You need 15 grams of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- Use of Kinako flavor:.
- You need 30 grams of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Steps to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..
If you find this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.