Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai clear soup recipe. You can cook thai clear soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Clear Soup:
- Provide 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of chicken cut in cubes.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Take 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of boiled rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt(adjust acc to taste).
- Take of white pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass roughly chopped (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
Instructions to make Thai Clear Soup:
- Boil the chicken cubes in the chicken broth until they are fully cooked..
- Decrease flame to low, and add salt, white pepper, soy sauce and vinegar..
- Cut open the green chillies with a longitudinal cut and scrape off all of the seeds. None should be left in it. Now, thinly slice the green chillies adjacent to the longitudinal cut. Add the fine chilli pieces to the broth..
- Mix the cornstarch with little water to make a paste. Bring the broth to boil and add the cornstarch to it, properly mixing it in..
- Decrease the flame so as to just simmer, squeeze the juice of the lemons and add to the soup. Add the boiled rice to it now as well..
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to your taste. If you like it to be Tangier, add a little vingear to it..
- Sprinkle lemongrass and add the fish sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Clear Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.