Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts recipe. To make sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Get 200 grams of Baked sweet potato.
- Take 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Provide 100 grams of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Peel the baked sweet potatoes and mash..
- Using the masher, incorporate the butter, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds to Step 1. Once these have all been added, switch to a rubber spatula..
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and mix into the Step 2 mix with the spatula. Put in a plastic bag..
- Cut the end of the plastic bag and use it to squeeze out the batter into donut shapes on a baking pan lined with a cookie sheet. Top with sesame seeds and bake at 200 ℃ for 17 minutes..
- For my first attempt, I baked at 180℃ for 18 minutes and they didn't really get that 'baked' look..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.