Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong Dal Net Chilla with Coconut Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal Net Chilla with Coconut Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal net chilla with coconut stuffing recipe. You can cook moong dal net chilla with coconut stuffing using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moong Dal Net Chilla with Coconut Stuffing:
- Take 2 cup of Moong Dal.
- You need 2 tbsps of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Grated coconut.
- Provide 1tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Urad Dal.
- Provide 1 bunch of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Take of Salt as par taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Use 2 of Onions chopped finely.
- Provide 1 of Small ginger piece chopped.
Steps to make Moong Dal Net Chilla with Coconut Stuffing:
- Soak Moong Dal for 6-7 hours.Allow to get Sprouts..
- Blend the sprouted Moong Dal But adding some curry leaves to a smooth mixture..
- Add rice flour and salt in the mixture.Keep aside for 25 minutes..
- Grate coconut,chop onions and ginger..
- Heat virgin coconut oil.Saute mustard seeds,urad Dal,curry leaves,coconut and onions,ginger..
- Add salt,red chillies powder and grated processed cheese.Transfer to a bowl to get cold..
- Now heat a nonstick Tawa.Pour one tsp Of oil..
- Fill the Chilla mixture in a squeezer and prepare net as shown in the picture..
- Carefully turn the side of Chilla.Fry properly..
- Now take the prepared coconut,cheese stuffing and place in the centre of Chilla.Fold it carefully..
- Now place pomegranate seeds in the squares..
- Serve hot by garnishing in your style.Very healthy, tasty and yummy 🤤.
If you find this Moong Dal Net Chilla with Coconut Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.