Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Donuts Made with Rice Flour & Bananas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts Made with Rice Flour & Bananas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts made with rice flour & bananas recipe. You can have baked donuts made with rice flour & bananas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Donuts Made with Rice Flour & Bananas:
- Provide 1 of Banana (small).
- Take 1 of Egg (medium).
- Use 5 tbsp of Rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Baked Donuts Made with Rice Flour & Bananas:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (or 356 F). Mash the banana with a fork. Beat the eggs well and mix with the banana..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the banana mixture from Step 1 and mix. Pour the batter into an greased mold. Bake in the oven at 180ºC for around 12 minutes. Done!.
- The batter might feel a bit light and thin, but that's the way it should be!.
If you find this Baked Donuts Made with Rice Flour & Bananas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.