Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and oil free yogurt baked donuts recipe. To make fluffy and oil free yogurt baked donuts you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Provide 105 grams of cake flour.
- Provide 30 grams of honey (for moist donuts!).
- Prepare 5 grams of aluminum-free baking powder.
- Provide 1 dash of salt.
- Take 12 grams of skim milk powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of plain yogurt.
- Take 30 grams of milk (soy milk will result in a dense finish).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get of To Taste;.
- Use of as needed sweet toppings.
- Prepare of as needed cheese, corn, and parsley for savory doughnuts.
Steps to make Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Combine the ingredients and spoon or squeeze (with a pastry bag) the batter into the silicone donut mold..
- Lightly bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Adjust to your oven..
- Be careful not to over-bake it. The dough with become tough. Bake it for less time than usual baked donuts..
- Serve while it's fluffy and freshly baked..
- It's an oil-free dough, so using a larger mold with a generous amount of batter will probably make it a fluffier donut..
- The honey is indispensable to give these the proper texture. I don't recommend reducing it by much..
- This one was cut in half like a bagel and filled with raw vegetables!! It's crispy and delicious..
If you find this Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.