Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot rice soup (chao) recipe. To make hot rice soup (chao) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Prepare 3 piece of vegetarian bouillon cubes.
- Get 1 cup of White uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced of each vegetables: carrot, celery, potato, broccoli, oyster mushrooms. (any vegetables will do).
- Prepare 1 cup of each of diced tofu, konyaku, vegetarian fish.
- You need 1 packages of dry bean curd – broken into smaller pieces.
- Get 1 piece of ginger – chopped finely (ginger piece the size of your thumb).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Use 1 packages of Frozen chay quay or Chinese bread sticks.
- Take 1 each of lime – wedges.
Steps to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Fill large pot 2/3 full of water, add rice and vegetable bouillon, put on stove on high heat..
- Dice hardy vegetables first, such as carrots, potato, celery, etc. And add to boiling pot as you finished each one. Good way to clean out your fridge. All vegetables are optional, whatever you have in the fridge. Use small chopper machine to finely chop ginger fast..
- Add tofu, dry bean curd, vegetarian fish, konyaku (zero calories).
- Fill bowl with water and use strainer to remove suds in boiling pot, and clean the strainer from water in bowl, but keep the good soup in the pot. When bowl is full of suds, dump suds out in sink and get new water to continue removing suds as needed. The pot should still be boiling, about 30 to 40 min during the time you take to dice everything up, then turn off stove and it's ready to serve steaming hot..
- Serve soup topped with ground pepper, chopped cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime, toast chinese breadstick in the oven and cut into bite size pieces. (optional chopped peanut and bean sprouts.) I finely cut the cilantro stems and throw them in the pot. No need to waste them..
If you find this Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.