Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Burdock Root & Cocoa Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Burdock Root & Cocoa Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Burdock Root & Cocoa Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy burdock root & cocoa baked donuts recipe. To make healthy burdock root & cocoa baked donuts you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Burdock Root & Cocoa Baked Donuts:
- Use 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 60 grams of Burdock root.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter (to sauté the burdock).
Instructions to make Healthy Burdock Root & Cocoa Baked Donuts:
- Skin and mince the burdock root, soak in water to remove the astringency..
- Add butter to a heated frying pan, and cook the burdock root..
- Add the cooked burdock root and all the other ingredients to a bowl and mix together..
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil (not listed) to a donut mold and use a spoon to pour the batter in. If you spill any batter on the mold, wipe it off..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ℃ for about 20 minutes. Once they've cooled, remove from the mold. Top with powdered sugar if you like and they're complete..
If you find this Healthy Burdock Root & Cocoa Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.