Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheeseburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger casserole recipe. To cook cheeseburger casserole you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 cup of soy milk, divided.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Provide 6 slice of American cheese.
Steps to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Mix beef, 1/2 cup milk, crumbs, onion powder, eggs, salt, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, mustard, & pepper. Spread mixture in shallow baking dish. Bake for 1 hr. Drain off fat..
- Arrange cheese slices over meat..
- Mix baking mix & 1/2 cup milk until soft dough forms. Spread dough out over cheese. Bake for 15 minutes longer..
If you find this Cheeseburger Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.