Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef soup with veggies and fish balls recipe. To make beef soup with veggies and fish balls you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls:
- Use 500 gr of beef chunks/chicken.
- Prepare 250 gr of cauliflower.
- You need 200 gr of broccoli.
- Use 150 gr of fish balls.
- You need 120 gr of chopped string beans.
- Prepare 80 gr of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 250 gr of chopped potatoes.
- Get 2 of chopped tomatoes into big sizes.
- Prepare 50 gr of elbow macaroni.
- Use 1/2 can of whole Kernel sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Use 1500 ml of broth.
- You need 5 cloves of crush garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of corn starch mix with some water.
- Use 1 tsp of sasame oil.
- Provide 2 pinch of fried onions (can buy at Asian store).
- Provide 2 tsp of chicken powder.
Instructions to make Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls:
- Boil beef chunks into the water. Drain first water, continue add some water. Cook in the rice cooker until tender. Keep rest of broth..
- Boil rest of broth, add some more water. Add macaroni, garlic, beef, celery, and carrot. After few minutes add tomatoes, and fish balsl..
- Add potatoes into the soup, continue with another ingredients. Last should be broccoli. No need to cook for long time, so it's still crunchy..
- 2 minute before turning off the stove, pour liquid corn starch, and garnish with fried onion and sesame oil..
If you find this Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.