Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. You can cook mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup using 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- You need of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- Take 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- Use 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- Prepare 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Take 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- You need 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Use of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Take of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- Provide of Minced Lemongrass.
- Provide of Chives [chopped].
- Get of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- Get Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Provide of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Take Leaves of Cilantro.
- Get of Jalapeños [chopped].
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Use of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Provide of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Take of Coconut Milk [optional].
- Provide of Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- Use of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- Prepare of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Prepare of ● For The Dumplings.
- Provide 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Instructions to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.