Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos recipe. You can cook bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Use of Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Take of Kale.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of Sweet bell peppers.
- Get of Black beans.
- Take of Olive/coconut oil.
- Prepare of Various seasonings/spices.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro.
Steps to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes, then toss with olive oil, garlic salt, turmeric and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through..
- Set black beans to medium heat with coconut oil and smoked paprika..
- Sauté minced garlic until brown, then add bacon over med-high heat until cooked. Add onion and peppers, then kale..
- Once sweet potatoes are finished, mix them with bacon and kale mixture..
If you find this Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.