Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hagalkai gojju / Bitter gourd curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hagalkai gojju / Bitter gourd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hagalkai gojju / Bitter gourd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hagalkai gojju / bitter gourd curry recipe. You can cook hagalkai gojju / bitter gourd curry using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hagalkai gojju / Bitter gourd curry:
- Provide 2 of small bitter gourds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need For of masala powder:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanuts.
- Use 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of methi seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of dry coconut.
- Take 5-6 of red chillies.
- Prepare For of Curry:.
- Use 1/2 cup of lemon size tamrind pulp.
- You need 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 pinch of hing.
- Use 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of dried red chilli.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Hagalkai gojju / Bitter gourd curry:
- Cut the bitter guard into roundles and put in a bowl, add salt and turmeric powder, mix well and keep aside for 30 mins. This helps to reduce the bitterness of the vegetable..
- Meanwhile prepare masala but dry roasting all the ingredients under masala one by one till nice and brown and the aroma comes. Cool completely and grind to a powder..
- After 30 mins squeeze the bitter guard from extra water that has released. Wash it on clean water and keep aside..
- In a pan heat oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder hing curry leaves and red chilli and let them splutter..
- Now squeeze the extra water and add the bitter guard to the pan. Saute for 3-4 mins..
- Add tamrind pulp, jagger, salt and prepared masala and cook till oil separates. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Enjoy with rice or roti it tasyes awesome with both..
If you find this Hagalkai gojju / Bitter gourd curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.