Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Hot Sweet Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Hot Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Hot Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red hot sweet potatoes recipe. You can cook red hot sweet potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Hot Sweet Potatoes:
- Provide 3 1/2 lbs of sweet potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of cinnamon red hots (2 – 5 1/2 oz boxes.
- Take 1/4 cup of water (orig 3/4 c).
- Prepare 10 oz of pkg mini marshmallows.
Instructions to make Red Hot Sweet Potatoes:
- Place sweet potatoes into a large saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook over medium heat until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain water, mash, and place potatoes in a large casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl stir together butter, brown sugar, red hot candies and water. Pour over the sweet potatoes in the dish..
- Bake for 1 hour in the oven until sweet potatoes are soft and the candies are melted..
- Top with marshmallows and return to oven for 10 minutes to melt them. Best to add marshmallows right before serving then toast with torch..
If you find this Red Hot Sweet Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.